Forms & Physicals
2023 - 2024 Physicals
STARTING JUNE 1ST
WHO NEEDS A PHYSICAL?
- Athletes/Cheer/ Band students who will be in the 7th grade
- Any first time student to Mildred ISD who is participating in Athletics, Cheer or Band.
- Bus Drivers with Medical certificates expiring. They are now good for 2 years.
MY STUDENT ATTENDED MILDRED LAST YEAR AND WAS IS BAND, CHEER OR ATHLETICS. HOW DO i KNOW IF THEY NEED A PHYSICAL? (click on document below)
WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR PHYSICAL?
- You may select the Doctor of your choice.
WHAT DO I TAKE TO THE DOCTOR WITH ME?
- Medical History and Physical Form must be completed/signed/dated by you and the Doctor. Forms are available BELOW
WHAT DO I DO WITH MY PHYSICAL & MEDICAL HISTORY FORM ONCE THEY ARE COMPLETED?
- Return your completed/signed/dated form to Athletics.
- Cheerleaders not in Athletics, return to Cheer Sponsor.
- Band student not in Athletics, return to Band Director.
WHEN DO I NEED TO RETURN THEM?
- A student can not participate in Athletics, Band or Cheer until ALL forms are completed including those required in Rank One.
- High School Football & Volleyball players on or before 2 a days, August 1st.
- Cheerleaders before Summer Camp.
- JH Athletes on or before the first day of the 2022-23 School year.
2023- 2024 REQUIRED FORMS / USE RANK ONE
BE SURE YOU SELECT YEAR 2023-2024 IN THE TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER ON RANK ONE!
******* IMPORTANT ********
YOUR MILDRED STUDENT ID IS REQUIRED TO COMPLETE FORMS ON RANK ONE.
Student ID is 6 digits long. If you only have 5 digits USE THE LEADING ZERO!
example: Student ID: 012345
WHAT FORMS IN RANK ONE ARE REQUIRED?
The following forms on Rank One for ALL JH & HS ATHLETES, JH & HS CHEERLEADERS and VARSITY BAND must be completed to participate or compete. THESE FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED EACH YEAR!
- Medical History
- Student Drug Testing
- Athlete Emergency Information Card
- UIL Signature Form
WHO HAS TO COMPLETE THE DRUG TESTING FORM?
- All students participating in extra curriculars have to agree to random drug testing or they can not participate.
- Athletes, Cheerleaders and Band (as stated above)
- Students participating in UIL events
- Anyone driving on campus